No products in the cart.
Facebook profile link
This is a NON MQA PROGRAMME with flexible learning schedules which is suitable for working adults.
In this course, not only will we provide you with the most crucial healthcare knowledge, more importantly, you will be trained to aid yourself and your family to react to certain health issues. You will even receive the opportunity to take part in an integral share in a global healthcare revolution, allowing more people to regain good health and prevent illnesses. No matter what your occupation is, healthcare and nutrition is a must-study subject in the global community that we live in today. By collaborating with Asia Metropolitan University (AMU), we believe that more people, both near and far, will have the opportunity to study the benefits of proper healthcare and nutrition.
Total Credit Hours: 145
1) Seminar class 72 hrs
2) Case Study-Practical 48 hrs
3) Online Study 25 hrs
At least possesses:
Classroom & Online
· Kindergarten teachers
· Slimming therapists
· Healthcare professionals
· Insurance agents
· Nursery teachers
· Health enthusiasts
· Gym instructors
• The Healthcare Industry
• The History of Healthcare
• Trends in Healthcare
• Challenges in Healthcare
• Healthcare Facilities
• Healthcare Agencies
• What is supplement?
• What kind of supplement available?
• Is supplement essential for today's life?
• Signs of nutrition deficiency
• What kind of supplement to take?
• How to choose a good supplement?
• Introduction to Communication
• Business Messages
• Written Communication Skills
• Presentation and Speech
• Telephone and Listening Skills
• Logos, Graphics and Multimedia
• Meetings and Interviews
• Electronic Communication
• Information Technology
• Input and Output Through Computer Hardware
• 7 Organs that related to immune systems and how to strengthen them
• 7 things that damage your immune and ways to protect your immune systems
• 7 best foods for immune system booster
• Inventory Terms and Notations
• Inventory Control in Hospital
• Inventory Management Performance
• Inventory Record Accuracy
• Purchasing and Procurement
• Do’s and Don’ts of Purchasing
• Inventory Cost Flow Methods
• Replenishing Scheme
• Principles of Store Management
• Definition of toxin
• Sources of toxin
• Toxins in children
• What is deep cell detoxification?
• Toxins in adults & senior citizen
• Detox reaction
• Toxins in pregnant woman
• Core Concepts in Pharmacology
• Pharmaceutical Preparations
• Routes of Drug Administration
• Principles of Drug Action
• Anti-Infective Agents
• Anti – Histamine
• What is Exercise Therapy?
• Common physical impairments managed with exercise therapy
• Common activity limitations/functional limitations related to physical tasks
• Designing exercise programmes
• Introduction to Accounting
• Analysing and Recording Transaction I
• Analysing and Recording Transaction II
• Adjusting Accounts and Preparing I
• Adjusting Accounts and Preparing II
• Completing the Accounting Cycle
• Chelation Therapy
• Music Therapy
• Definition and History of Health Promotion
• Factors Influencing Health
• Target Groups
• Health Promoter’s Role
If you would like to know more about the courses, payment plans and scholarship please contact us.